How to travel to Croatia and Istria during the Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19)?
Situation on May 31 2020: It is possible to travel to Croatia during the coronavirus epidemic.
Citizens of Slovenia, Austria, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Hungary can enter Croatia without restrictions.
For easier and faster entry into Croatia, foreign citizens are recommended to fill out a web form on the page: https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ before entering Croatia.
Citizens of other European Union countries can enter Croatia if they meet the following conditions:
- are guests who have a confirmation of booking accommodation in Croatia
- own real estate in Croatia (show proof of real estate ownership at the border crossing)
- own a vessel in Croatia (show proof of ownership of the vessel at the border crossing)
- go to a funeral in Croatia (show documentation proving it at the border crossing)
- travel to Croatia on business (show proof of business interest at the border, for example, invitation to a meeting, etc.)
- all others who have a justifiable reason and cannot document it must send a request to email@example.com
If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, contact the Coronavirus Call Center at 113.